Digital Marketing for Writers
Unboxing Marketing for Writers is one of the most essential add-ons to your CREATIVE WRITING skills.
In this day and age of technology, many creative writers are known to showcase their work to a larger audience, thereby getting more visibility for their work. If you have ever wondered how to make your work reach out to a larger reader-base, you’re at the right place!
It is completely understandable if you haven’t started marketing yourself yet. It is no rocket science. With a few hacks, tips and tricks, you should be able to get things going.
This course will help you develop an understanding about not just marketing in the digital world, but also introduce you to the concept of branding yourself. This is also known as Personal Branding. With the tools mentioned in the course, you will be able to showcase your skills much more efficiently.
Regardless of whether you’re from a commerce background, someone belonging to the science stream or a humanities student, this course is about marketing for writers – period. Think of it as a starter pack to branding yourself.
What you will learn?
– Understand the difference between branding, marketing and advertising and use these concepts for your work
– How to grow a business from scratch
– Exploring personal branding and techniques
– Marketing Channels – Digital Tools, How to use them, Tips & Tricks
– Advertising on Social Media & Applications to create them
Who this course is for:
– Business owners who don’t know where to get started
– Website owners who are struggling to get traffic and sales
– Anyone looking to start a pick up highly paid freelancing skills
This course includes:
– 3 Learning Modules
– 6 Lessons
– Full lifetime Access
– Access on Mobile
– Certificate of completion
– Mentor: Swaroop Bhartiya (Digital Marketer, Writer, Poet)
– Level: Beginner
– When: All time access
– Duration: Self-placed, 15 days