Unboxing Song Writing
There’s a songwriter/lyricist lurking somewhere inside you, peeking around corners, wondering if it’s safe to come out. This course is an invitation to let your inner songwriter/lyricist step into the sunlight. All it takes is a simple “YES” and you’ll be climbing that windy hill, marvelling at the view.
If you haven’t written any or many songs, this course will show you an efficient, effective process for tailoring songs to express your ideas and emotions. If you have, you’ll look at your process differently, taking control of aspects of the process you may have not noticed.
The course will start by examining the tools available to you, all revolving around the essential concept of prosody (the patterns of rhythm and sound used in poetry). You’ll learn the techniques to enhance your message—to work compositionally and at the same time, you will develop your ideas.
You’ll be working both lyrically and musically, though musically it’s not necessary that you either read music or play an instrument. The course is about writing, not performing.
What will you learn?
– Learn how to analyze and breakdown lyrics
– Understand how verses and choruses are constructed
– Use easy ideas to create your own songs
– Examine case studies of famous songs by various artists
– Learn about the different parts of a song
This course includes:
– 2 Learning Modules
– 4 Lessons
– 5 step writing exercise to write a complete song in no time
– Full Lifetime access
– Access on Mobile
– Certificate of Completion
– Level: Beginner
– When: All time access
– Duration: Self-paced, 15 days
Who this course is for:
ANYONE who is interested in writing songs!
Singers who are tired of depending on someone else to write their songs.