Unboxing Story Telling Crash Course
“In the end we’ll all become stories.”
~ Margaret Atwood
If you want to write fiction, then stories are a great place to start. This course will show you how to find ideas, how to put your stories together, and how to submit them to an editor.
You’ll learn the essential elements of story writing such as: plot and structure, dialogue, characterization, setting, tense, viewpoint, and much more.
What you will learn?
– Learn the structure of writing a story from start to finish.
– Learn how to create a plot for your story, how to define a setting, how to write character descriptions, writing dialoge, climax, and how to end a story.
– Various forms of writing a story.
– Receive professional feedback on your work from a published writer and editor.
Who this course is for:
– EVERYONE with a creative streak and a nagging desire to write poems
– ANYONE who is experiencing Writer’s Block
– Poets who want to learn new forms of writing
This course includes:
– 2 hour of LIVE MENTORING SESSION
– 2 Learning Modules
– 4 lessons
– A writing assignment aligned with one on feedback from the mentor
– Peer review
– Quizzes are designed to reinforce the major concepts discussed in the class
– Full lifetime access
– Access on mobile
– Certificate of completion
– Mentor: Husain Rasheed (Founder Dark Room Poets, Dastango, Storyteller, Poet)
– Level: Beginner
– When: All time access
– Duration: 7 days.